Friday, 28 February 2014

Blow up the North


“Mr Cameron we need to destroy our chemical weapons “


can we bring them to your country?”



“Ohh yes sure sure anything to stop this bloody war”



“Ok we will set sail to Dover and maybe a harbour nearby”



“No I have voters there, how about near Liverpool I’m hated there



“But that’s the other side of the country and there maybe loss of life”



“I ‘ll live with it, I’ve already taken most of their lives”

© david r mellor 2014

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/syria-weapons-chemicals-destroyed-ellesmere-6519753

David was born in Liverpool in 1964. He left school with nothing, rummaged around various dead end jobs, then back to college and uni. In his 20s he first discovered poetry, starting writing and performing and has done so ever since. I has lived on the Wirral for the past 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment