Tuesday, 29 November 2011

This Just In

Dear Hackgate-watchers, here's the latest news
About the price I've paid for your abuse.
I'm not a mafioso, heavens no:
You hurt my itsy-bitsy feelings so
That I have left the boards of Times and Sun,
In hopes that this will spike the smoking gun.
Meanwhile, as exec chairman I remain,
To keep the power and outsource the pain.
I'm sinless now as when I first was born -
Yours most sincerely, James the Murdoch spawn.

© Philip Challinor

James Murdoch resigns from Sun and Times boards
---------------------------------------------------------------
Philip blogs at 'The Curmudgeon' - He insists, "You'll come for the curses. You'll stay for the mudgeonry." Philip is the author of a number of books.

2 comments:

  1. They learnt their craft from the KGB.... and I see Putin is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some cracking lines in this Philip - I love the sound and the mixed metaphor of In hopes that this will spike the smoking gun!

    ReplyDelete