Friday, 20 May 2011

Curriculum Vitae

Then I came out of university (which, it has proved,
Our modern poor are better off without); and then I moved
Into a safe seat which I duly won,
And sold my vote for half a decade - so
You see, I'm not the looser sort of gun,
But tight - as tight as tight can be, you know -
And then I was a Minister of sorts,
And met my dearest friends, like you of course.

My major talent? Networking, I'd say,
And understanding people. I am good
With coloured folk and know the public mood,
For politics will help one in that way.
I also manage well and multitask.
My temper is industrious and sunny.
As in Whitehall, I'll do just what you ask,
Because you pay an awful lot of money.


© Philip Challinor

Former Labour ministers rushing to take private sector jobs

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Philip blogs at 'The Curmudgeon' - He insists, "You'll come for the curses. You'll stay for the mudgeonry." Philip is the author of a number of books.

1 comment:

  1. If you have this kind of attitude, i can say you can what you want, but you will hurt others. anyways i came out in search of CV and met you!! @bose


    Sample Cvs

    ReplyDelete